Dear Class of 2020,
Congratulations on your graduation.
The NTU Career and Attachment Office (CAO) provides several resources to assist you in making informed decisions and equipping you with vital skills needed to chart your career in these difficult times.
In order for us to help you and your peers, please complete this brief survey as early as possible.
Build Your Career Resilience
- If you are still actively looking for jobs and would like CAO to help you, we will follow up with you accordingly.
- In case you have already secured a job or you are not looking for jobs (e.g. planning for further study), we would still appreciate if you could complete it. Your reply would help us better focus our resources to help your fellow classmates.
Intensify Your Job Search
- Online Personalised Career Coaching
Reach out to our career coaches/consultants to gain clarity on your job search, as well as boost your resume and interview skills.
- CA.RE Career Resilience Resource Pack
Find useful links, ranging from job portals to inspirational TED Talks and recommended LinkedIn Learning videos in our resource pack. You can also browse CAREERtracks, the exclusive career guide for NTU students, to step ahead with career-ready skills and find your path across different job functions.
- Online Mentorship Community
At times like this, building connections and getting advice from industry professionals is important. Join NTU Connecting Minds, an exclusive platform for NTU students to meet mentors from the industry who volunteer to pass on their skills and knowledge.
- While the job market may be tighter now, you need to tap on all possible channels to source and apply for jobs. Cast your net wider based on your skills and interests, beyond your disciplines. Visit the NTU CareerAxis job portal, look out for latest graduate opportunities curated by our career consultants in our weekly email, check out SGUnited Traineeships as well as other job and social networking portals.
- On top of the iFair in March and virtual GradRecruit in May, we will have an additional upcoming recruitment event, Virtual JobTag, to increase your employability. It will be held from 13 to 17 July 2020, to connect NTU students with employers. This new event targets 2020 graduates and will provide job opportunities and walk-in interviews to facilitate your job search.